Some info about me:
The name is John and I'll start off by saying..some dope ass stuff and I live in Boston. My aim---> johnny x fresh. I do me(not like everyone else!) Some people call me cocky but I just call it confident. I am living life to the fullest because in life there are no mistakes just lessons and you only get one life to live (make the most out of it)

My archives
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
April 2014

Blogs I follow
Vainglorious&Proud
Kanye
Va$htie
Bean Stay Fresh
What Sb Wears
CtotheJL
rip dj am
Monday, August 31, 2009 @ 11:21 AM


I did have a chance to do a dedication to DJ Am so this is it, DJ AM was one of the Best Dj out there, he kept me sane last year when bitch ass Lil Wayne didn't want to walk thru the metal detectors in Boston at the Garden for Monster Jam which just turned out to be the Jay-Z and DJ AM on the ONES and TWOS concert, which was ill, and if y'all didn't know DJ am was a sneaker-head, well now you know he had over 600 pairs of kicks! Yeah that's bananas! Thats Beyond my wildest dream! Adam’s most notable sneaker shine was his feature on MTV News. MTV Cribs Kicks stopped by AM’s house and he showed the world a portion of his insane collection. That short taste of his collection had the sneaker community going nuts.

Labels: , , , , , ,

| 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Home