Some info about me:
The name is John and I'll start off by saying..some dope ass stuff and I live in Boston. My aim---> johnny x fresh. I do me(not like everyone else!) Some people call me cocky but I just call it confident. I am living life to the fullest because in life there are no mistakes just lessons and you only get one life to live (make the most out of it)

My archives
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
April 2014

Blogs I follow
Vainglorious&Proud
Kanye
Va$htie
Bean Stay Fresh
What Sb Wears
CtotheJL
Audi E-Tron Concept
Thursday, September 24, 2009 @ 7:36 AM





The Audi R8 ranks among the fastest cars you're likely to see on the road, but the German automaker isn't about to rest on its proverbial laurels. After the V8 version came the 5.2-liter V10, and while the turbo-diesel V12 TDI version never made it past the concept stage, Audi has tantalized the torque-happy alternative-energy crowd with the e-tron concept.
Based on the R8 and unveiled last week in Frankfurt, the e-tron replaces the gasoline-burning engine in the existing supercar with no less than four electric motors and an enormous lithium-ion battery pack to supply it with juice. The result? A relatively modest 313 horsepower, but an absolutely bonkers 3,319 lb-ft of torque. And no, that's not a typo: it really does have more than ten times the torque of most of the cars. To go with the alternative power, Audi updated the e-tron's design details. But don't take our word for it: have a look for yourself in our high-resolution photo gallery below.

VIA:LUXIST

Labels: ,

| 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Home