Some info about me:
The name is John and I'll start off by saying..some dope ass stuff and I live in Boston. My aim---> johnny x fresh. I do me(not like everyone else!) Some people call me cocky but I just call it confident. I am living life to the fullest because in life there are no mistakes just lessons and you only get one life to live (make the most out of it)

My archives
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
April 2014

Blogs I follow
Vainglorious&Proud
Kanye
Va$htie
Bean Stay Fresh
What Sb Wears
CtotheJL
I WOULD BE GOING FAST LIKE A NASCAR
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 @ 9:14 PM




The Ahlen, Germany-based tuners seem intent on modifying only the world’s most exclusive and powerful vehicles, with a stable of supercars that includes Lamborghini LPs, a Ferrari 430, and an Audi R8. Their latest conception might trump its brethren, however. Edo has somehow given rise to an 840bhp Enzo, which they call the FXX Evolution. Despite its 180bhp advantage over a stock Enzo, the FXX Evolution also tips the scales 220 pounds lighter, and a functional (and insane) aero kit completes the look. The end result of their work quickly becomes a numbers game: the car hits 60mph in 3.2 seconds, has a top speed of 242mph, and can shift gears in 60 milliseconds

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Home