Some info about me:
The name is John and I'll start off by saying..some dope ass stuff and I live in Boston. My aim---> johnny x fresh. I do me(not like everyone else!) Some people call me cocky but I just call it confident. I am living life to the fullest because in life there are no mistakes just lessons and you only get one life to live (make the most out of it)

My archives
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
April 2014

Blogs I follow
Vainglorious&Proud
Kanye
Va$htie
Bean Stay Fresh
What Sb Wears
CtotheJL
New Dutch Rebelle video "Yen"
Thursday, April 17, 2014 @ 3:38 AM
If you haven't heard of Dutch Rebelle, you have been sleeping under a rock she's the Greatest Female  coming out of Boston. She has been featured on XXL Mag, MTV, Complex, RapFix, the Source, KillerBoomBox, HipHopDC,  won "Best Female-Hip-hop" at 2011 New England Urban music Awards and "Best group" also with her group Famous Nobodie. Here is @dutchrebellefn rocking my clothing brands "Authentic logo" hoody in Harlem, NY Who's up next event! Go watch her new video  "Yen"

Labels: , , , ,

| 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Home